From the publisher
The British Journal of Child Health will support your professional development and training, through high-quality information and advice on clinical topics, mental health and wellbeing, child and adolescent health research and professional issues.
Subscribe to The British Journal of Child Health for:
• Essential advice on important issues affecting children and young people's health, and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in policy and public health
• The latest research findings on key areas of importance to you, as well as up-to-date information on the issues and concerns facing all school nurses
• Access the best clinical articles available to school and public health nurses, written by experts and peer-reviewed by leading authorities in the profession
• Key articles and case studies to help you develop your practice and provide first class care
• Review the legal aspects of providing care to children within the school setting, including reports and analysis of the issues affecting you from policy to practice
Meet the complex needs of the children and young people in your care and help them reach their full potential with The British Journal of Child Health.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about The British Journal of Child Health and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
The British Journal of Child Health is published by Mark Allen Healthcare Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.