It is risk-free to list on isubscribe, there is no set up fee- you only pay when we sell a subscription for you!
isubscribe is the world’s leading and most comprehensive magazine and newspaper subscription superstore. Privately owned and independently operated, isubscribe was established in 2000 and has market leading operations in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
In addition to isubscribe.co.uk, your subscriptions will be sold on WHSmith, magazine Café, Waterstones and Royal Mail shop via our partnerships, plus product feeds into Australia, Ireland, USA and Netherlands.
isubscribe.co.uk represents over 800 publishers of all sizes, through direct contractual relationships. Listing almost 3,600 consumer, business and specialist magazine titles as well as newspapers and international publications, isubscribe covers every genre from lifestyle and fashion, news and entertainment to science and sport.
isubscribe markets through database activity, SEO, SEM, affiliates, re-targeting, partner and membership packages, gift cards, television advertising as well as a major Christmas gifting promotion.
To list with isubscribe or for further information, contact Hannah Wood:
Ph: 020 7199 0163
How is isubscribe different?
- We are independent and privately owned, so we give you a great testing ground for publisher promotions, customer profiling and special research as well as driving incremental revenue generation in an impartial environment. We also have the largest range of titles and more publisher clients than any other subscription agency.
- isubscribe is PCI Compliant so all customer data and card payments are processed in a secure environment.
- Our operations, including our customer call centre, IT and marketing team, are all based in our King's Road offices, so customers receive great levels of service.
- You will have a dedicated isubscribe account manager to make sure that your pricing, gift options or copy are updated as you require. Or for more control, you can make these changes yourself by directly accessing the back-end of our site.
- Fixed rate commissions mean that you always know your cost of sale and can easily track lifetime value and profitability.
- Our dedicated library, corporate and schools order service makes your titles available to institutional buyers, giving you easy access to these key markets.
- We can produce a digital sample of your title for you free of charge. Titles adding these samples (what we call 'iMags') have seen sales conversion uplifts of up to 17%.
- isubscribe know the importance of delivery, so we maintain very close working relationships with all subscription bureaus to iron out any issues before they become problems.
- And remember you only pay for orders that we generate on your behalf, it's as simple as that!
"I have been working with isubscribe for as long as I can remember, helping my clients gain exposure to their titles and generate high quality subscriptions. Throughout this time, I've enjoyed a highly professional and close working relationship with the iSubscribe account management team who have always been on hand to help."
Steven Sudbury, Subscriptions Consultant
"isubscribe have generated many thousands of extra subscribers for our magazines since we started working with them. Their promotional campaigns have been very successful for us in the past and we fully intend to get involved in future promotions. Their website is easy to navigate, and their reporting system provides us with accurate, up to date and enlightening information."
Paul Smith, Hubert Burda Media
"isubscribe are a great online agent to work with - they're reliable, friendly and proactive. Most importantly they bring in quality subscribers for us at a consistent rate."
Wayne Timbrell, Future Publishing
"I really enjoy working with isubscribe. They always have great ideas to market subscriptions in innovative ways. The follow-up and support of my account manager is great too. Hannah is always there to tell me what promotion I could run."
Julie Mandanhar, Time Magazine
"isubscribe delivers new subscribers we may not reach through our own channels. Their ability to promote our magazines within subject categories is valued, putting our magazines in front of new readers and gift buyers."
Simon Blanchard, Bauer Consumer Media