Further the reach of your brand by listing on isubscribe. it’s risk-free and there is no set-up fee!
isubscribe is the UK’s original and largest subscription marketplace. We launched in 2000 and are based in London, with market-leading organisations in Australia and New Zealand.
In addition to isubscribe, we have partnerships with retailers such as WHSmith to sell magazine subscriptions on their own customers, as well as product feeds to major magazine subscription sites in Ireland, USA, Australia and Netherlands. At no extra cost to you.
isubscribe list over 3,000 subscription products; print magazines, digital magazines and subscription boxes. We cover every genre from fashion to food and science to sport. We represent over 800 clients of all sizes, through direct contractual relationships.
Specialising in marketing and acquiring new customers on behalf of our clients, it costs absolutely nothing to be listed on and marketed by isubscribe. And we drive revenue on a cost per acquisition basis only.
With the internet being the fastest growing medium for subscription sales, isubscribe boasts over 250,000 registered e-newsletter subscribers. Our typical customer is internet savvy, female and generally in the age bracket of 35 to 55 years.
We market your brands through search engine marketing, affiliate programmes, database activity and e-newsletters as well as website promotions, direct mail, print advertising, special promotions, partner packages, and major gifting promotions.
How is isubscribe different?
- We are independent and privately owned providing an impartial environment to drive incremental revenue generation.
- Our operations, including our customer support team, IT and marketing team, are fully managed in-house in London, providing total customer service control.
- Every client is allocated a dedicated isubscribe account manager who is on hand to change pricing, gift options, images or copy as required. Or for more control, you can make these changes yourself by directly accessing the back-end of our site.
- Over 50% of our customers subscribe to magazines and newspapers as gifts for other people. The sheer volume of gift purchases on isubscribe makes it essential for publishers to list their titles on the site to capitalise on those customer visits.
- Our dedicated library, corporate and schools order service makes your titles available to institutional buyers, giving you easy access to these key markets.
- Finally, isubscribe know the importance of delivery, which is why we maintain very close working relationships with all subscription bureaus. We take the hard work out of customer satisfaction for you!
"I have been working with isubscribe for as long as I can remember, helping my clients gain exposure to their titles and generate high quality subscriptions. Throughout this time, I've enjoyed a highly professional and close working relationship with the isubscribe account management team who have always been on hand to help."
Steven Sudbury, Subscriptions Consultant
"The current market is a turbulent one for publishers of niche magazines and isubscribe has been a consistent and reliable source of support in facing up to the challenges being presented. Its campaigns have allowed us to access new and different audiences and we’ve seen some superb results from the key sales seasons which have been ideal accompaniments to our own efforts. isubscribe provides a thoroughly professional service and a dedicated account manager ensures an excellent customer experience all round."
Paul Deacon, Subscriptions Manager (Mortons Media Group)
"isubscribe are a key acquisition channel for Hearst magazines. I find them to be extremely proactive and have watched the company go from strength to strength which has been reflected in our subscription volumes. isubscribe will continue to be a key partner for Hearst and I’m confident they will succeed in delivering our ambitious growth plans."
Seema Kumari, Head of Digital Marketing (Hearst Magazines)