By clicking purchase on your subscription order form you:
- Instruct iSUBSCRiBE to supply your contact information and order details on the subscription form to the publisher or distributor of any product or service you have subscribed for and agree that:
- Agree that all information about any product or service on the iSUBSCRiBE Website is provided by the publisher or distributor of that product or service and that iSUBSCRiBE has no responsibility for the accuracy of that information and is not liable for any errors or omissions in that information.
- Agree that, depending on your payment method, your contract shall be either:
(i) with the publisher or distributor if paying by direct debit payment - the products or services offered through the iSUBSCRiBE Website are offered by the publishers or distributors for payment direct to the publisher or distributor by direct debit, and that any such direct debit contract for the subscription for a product or service is between you and the publisher or distributor of that product or service on their terms and conditions and that iSUBSCRiBE is not a party to that contract but is a sales agent for the publisher or distributor. Direct debit terms and installments will be confirmed by the publishers directly; or
(ii) with iSUBSCRiBE if paying cash with order - the products or services offered through the iSUBSCRiBE Website are offered by iSUBSCRiBE for payment with the order, and that any such contract for the subscription for a product or service where payment is made upfront is between you and iSUBSCRiBE on these terms and conditions and the publisher and distributor is not a party to that contract.
- Agree that iSUBSCRiBE and its employees and agents will not be liable in contract or tort (including negligence), equity or on any other basis to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage arising from or as a consequence of any act or omission by iSUBSCRiBE or any person providing services through the iSUBSCRiBE Websites.
- Agree that all offers made, contracts concluded and services provided through the iSUBSCRiBE Website shall be deemed to be made and provided in Britain notwithstanding the location of you or the publisher or distributor of any magazine or any other person, shall be governed exclusively by British Law, and the Courts of Britain shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any such matters involving or alleged to involve iSUBSCRiBE.
- Consent to the receipt of emails from iSUBSCRiBE containing information and offers about products and services available on the iSUBSCRiBE Website in which you may have an interest. You may unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email we send to you, or by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also log into your account once the purchase has been made and unsubscribe prior to any communication being sent.
- We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. The Terms and Conditions applicable to your access to and use of this Website and your use and/or purchase of our products or services will be the version that is current and displayed on this Website as at each date you access this Website or use and/or purchase our products or services (as applicable). Your use of this Website or your use and/or purchase of iSUBSCRiBE’s products or services after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
- Agree that, to the extent permitted by law, iSUBSCRiBE and/or its suppliers exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of life, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the iSUBSCRiBE Website, the delay or inability to use the iSUBSCRiBE Website, the provision of or failure to provide goods or services, or any information, products or services obtained through the iSUBSCRiBE Website.
- Agree that you may cancel any subscription within 48 hours of purchase and receive a full refund from iSUBSCRiBE. Please contact our Customer Service to request a cancellation of a subscription. Once we receive notification from you that you wish to cancel your subscription, any amount paid to iSUBSCRiBE for the subscription will be refunded as soon as possible. All refunds will be processed in accordance with the payment method selected by you at the time of your purchase. Additionally, as part of the measures we employ to secure your privacy, we will only refund to the credit/debit card used for the original transaction. No refunds will be processed to any other credit/debit card.
- Agree that cancellations and refunds requested more than 48 hours after purchase are provided only at the discretion of the publisher. Subscriptions may be refunded in full, in part, or not at all.
- Agree that there are NO cancellations and refunds on European, United States and International orders after 48 hours of purchase.
- Agree that orders of iSUBSCRiBE Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers are non-refundable; Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash; iSUBSCRiBE cannot be held liable for gift cards once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged, or any credit amounts on such cards; no change will be given but the balance can be used against further purchases; Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers and unused portions of these expire 12 months after the date of expiration.
- Agree that iSUBSCRiBE Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers are neither credit, charge or cheque guarantee cards and cannot be used against purchases payable by Direct Debit or against purchases of further Gift Cards or Gift Vouchers.
- Agree to a minimum term of 12 months for all Direct Debit orders. All Direct Debit contracts are set up by the relevant publisher. You agree to contact the publisher if you wish to query details of its Direct Debit policy.