From the publisher
British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing is the only journal in the UK dedicated specifically to neuroscience nursing. The journal publishes articles on all aspects of clinical practice in neuroscience nursing including neurosurgery and critical care, and long-term neurological conditions. It addresses both paediatric and adult care, and endorses inter-professional working with members of the multidisciplinary team.
Subscribe to the British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing today and benefit from:
• Peer-reviewed content from leading authorities in the field to ensure the highest quality of evidence-based clinical reviews, original research and professional information
• Articles presenting and interpreting information in an accessible way that can be easily applied to practice
• Primary research papers on all aspects of neuroscience nursing practice, education and management
• Reports of innovations in practice, audits and service development pilots
• Updates on the implications for neuroscience nurses of the latest developments in health policy, plus a summary of all the latest neuroscience research published in other journals
British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing is the official journal of the British Association of Neuroscience Nurses and works in partnership with BANN to promote the educational and professional interests of neuroscience nurses in the UK. The journal is endorsed by the Neuroscience Nursing Benchmarking Group.
NB: This subscription also includes access to content on the British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing website, www.bjnn.co.uk. Subscribers will be emailed login details for their account within three working days of the subscription being taken out.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here