From the publisher
BJM is the premier journal for midwives, containing a wealth of clinical, professional and educational peer-reviewed content focused on midwifery and women's health. The journal publishes the most relevant and up-to-date original research, evidence-based papers and clinical reviews which establish best practice and current thinking in the field.
Subscribe to BJM today and benefit from:
• Clinical practice updates to keep your knowledge of clinical practice current
• Research that will inform clinical practice, now and in the future
• Essential information on issues and concerns, including advice about professional development
• Articles aimed specifically at students to help them pass exams, improve clinical practice and secure their first position
• A review of the important legal issues and responsibilities relevant to midwifery
• An informal look at the latest developments in midwifery
• Teaching methods and innovative ways to educate student midwives
• A roundup of the latest events, including presentations, talks and debates
BJM aims to challenge readers to reflect on and evaluate their own practice. The journal covers the full spectrum of midwifery from antenatal through to postpartum care and support, including issues of neonatal care. Improve your knowledge and skills in all areas of practice and enjoy articles written and peer-reviewed by prominent authorities in the profession.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about British Journal of Midwifery and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free UK delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
British Journal of Midwifery is published by Mark Allen Healthcare Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here