From the publisher
Journal of Wound Care (JWC) provides the latest evidence-based information and best practice procedures. Keep up-to-date on all aspects of wound care, including the prevention and treatment of wounds and associated skin conditions.
All articles are peer-reviewed by an expert panel of advisors and reviewers, and include the latest state-of the-art research and clinical practice articles.
Subscribe to JWC today for:
• High-quality evidence on all aspects of wound care, including: leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, the diabetic foot, burns, biofilms and more
• The latest developments and innovations in wound care through both preclinical and preliminary clinical trials of potential new treatments worldwide
• In-depth prospective studies of new treatment applications, as well as high-level research evidence on existing treatments
• Clinical case studies providing information on how to deal with complex wounds
• Comprehensive literature reviews on current concepts and practice, including cost effectiveness
• Updates on the activities of wound care societies around the world
JWC is indexed on Medline, Scopus, CINAHL and the Thomson Reuters' Science Citation Index-Expanded and Current Contents/Clinical Medicine. Let JWC help you make the right decisions for the patients in your care.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Journal of Wound Care and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
Journal of Wound Care is published by Mark Allen Healthcare Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here