From the publisher
AJM (African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health) is a quarterly peer-reviewed and evidence-based journal for midwives and nurses. It is aimed at those who wish to keep up-to-date with developments relating to midwifery and women's health in Africa.
Subscribe to AJM today and benefit from:
• Discussion on the complexity of midwifery and women's health in Africa
• Focus on maternal and infant health issues faced by different countries across the continent
• Topical debates on clinical and professional issues
• Interested writers from outside the continent and within Africa, providing African midwives and nurses with a new voice
• Research and education, encouraging advanced skills, knowledge transfer and academic discussions
If you wish to remain informed on the latest developments in African midwifery and women's health, as well as further your professional development, then AJM is for you.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free UK delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health is published by Mark Allen Healthcare Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here