From the publisher
British Journal of Community Nursing is the UK’s leading peer-reviewed journal for community nurses, with a unique focus on the district nursing team. It covers all professional issues facing community nurses today and provides essential career development advice.
Subscribe to British Journal of Community Nursing today and benefit from:
• Articles on all aspects of end-of-life and palliative care in the community
• A focus on the complex needs of frail older people at home
• Up-to-date information on developments in clinical practice
• Latest primary care research and guidance on the complex dilemmas
• Essential information on the issues facing community nurses, together with advice about career development
British Journal of Community Nursing ensures that you stay up-to-date with the latest developments in clinical practice, primary care research and policy.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about British Journal of Community Nursing and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include delivery.
Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue and in most cases your magazine will be in your hands before it goes on sale in the shops!
British Journal of Community Nursing is published by Mark Allen Healthcare Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.