From the publisher
BJN brings you closer to the forefront of nursing practice. If you are looking for a journal that contains the latest clinical developments, original research and evidence-based practice you should be reading BJN.
Subscribe to BJN for:
• Cutting edge, peer-reviewed clinical research
• Articles covering education and professional issues to keep nurse educators and general, specialist and student nurses up to date with care on the coalface
• Innovations in nursing to keep you abreast on current professional developments and informed about how you can impact your own practice
• In-depth patient safety, healthcare and legal analysis to help you guide clinical decision making and inspire the best in evidence-based practice and outcomes for your patients
• Top-quality original research and comment in specialist nursing areas
• Jobs, courses and events in nursing to support your continuing professional development
Articles in BJN are written by nurses and subject to peer review by leading authorities in the profession. It is highly regarded by practitioners in the field, and has been called
Be the first person to tell us what you think about British Journal of Nursing and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 2-4 weeks.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here