From the publisher
Independent Nurse is a fortnightly magazine that champions primary care and community nurses.
News and opinion The latest clinical and political news for primary care and community nurses and opinion from leading figures within healthcare
• Authoritative, unbiased and targeted coverage
• In-depth analysis of key health news stories
Clinical Clinical features that focus on real-life medicine, specifically relevant to the everyday needs of frontline primary care and community nurses
• Covering the practical management of clinical conditions
• Written by experts, in a concise and readable format
• Providing updates on the latest clinical research
Professional Non-clinical features and resources to enhance nurses’ professional development, supporting them in their expanding roles
• In-depth analysis of NHS organisational change
• Case-studies of primary care nurse-led initiatives
• Advice on career progression and education
• Guidance on employment issues
• Profiles of inspiring practice and community nurses
• Professional resources
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Independent Nurse and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free UK delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
Independent Nurse is published by Mark Allen Healthcare Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here