From the publisher
ENERGY Caribbean is the first publication of its type ever devoted exclusively to the energy industry in the Caribbean. Published bimonthly since 2002, it is accompanied by the annual ENERGY Caribbean Yearbook (free to subscribers), a survey of developments in the year in energy gone by and outlook for the year ahead.
• News and analysis on oil, gas and downstream activity across the Caribbean region
• Issues and developments in Trinidad and Tobago, Suriname, Guyana, Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, plus a Caribbean view of energy matters in Venezuela and other Caribbean Basin countries
• Regional industry data, industry news, contracts, international and regional economic context, company news and profiles, personal profiles, comments.
• Leading companies, governments and organisations involved in the Caribbean energy industry
• Global players in the international industry
• Industry service companies, contractors and suppliers, regional and international
• Institutions of academic research
• Global and regional executives and managers
• Regional and international investors
• Industry observers
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Energy Caribbean and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
For international titles please allow up to 10-12 weeks for your first delivery. Please note this magazine will be a current issue at the time.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here