From the publisher
The Armourer is the UK’s No.1 magazine for militaria collectors and military history enthusiasts.
Every month The Armourer covers battles and campaigns including features on collecting medals, weapons, uniforms and equipment.
With coverage of military museums, the latest auction news, Victorian battles or classic arms
conflicts and a central theme each month on World War II or World War I campaigns.
With regular features on:
- Latest militaria news
- Features on naval, weapons, medals and people
- Regular articles on ordnance, bayonets, insignia and uniforms
- Historical events and battles
- WWI and WWII campaigns
- Classic arms and edged weapons
- Buying and collecting militaria for both novice and experienced collectors
- Upcoming auctions and events
- Book reviews and competitions
- Military Museums
Be the first person to tell us what you think about The Armourer and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include delivery.
Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue and in most cases your magazine will be in your hands before it goes on sale in the shops!
The Armourer is published by Warners Group Publications who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.