Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just getting started, a subscription to Investors Chronicle magazine, a Financial Times Group publication, brings you the authoritative source of market-beating fund & share tips, analysis and independent and comprehensive coverage of the UK stock market, and has been helping investors make their money work harder for over 150 years.
However, we cover more than just shares, a subscription to Investors Chronicle magazine means that you can enjoy all of this:
- Tips of the week. Uncover four exciting shares plus a bond tip and a fund tip every Friday morning.
- Weekly features on big investment themes such as energy markets, commodities and how to boost your income.
- Funds coverage. Interviews with leading fund managers plus our in-depth research to help you find the best funds for growth and income.
- Tips updates. Throughout the week we publish updates on our past stock picks, online.
- Ideas to take advantage of tax-efficient savings vehicles, including ISAs and SIPPs.
- Economic analysis. We'll give you the bigger picture, and help you understand the factors that affect your saving and investments.
- Trading ideas. ‘The Trader’ will show you with clear charts how he uses technical analysis to anticipate marketing moves and inform his strategy.
- Comprehensive companies’ coverage. We analyse over 1,000 company results each year to help you conduct through research when making investment decisions.
Please note our subscription packages mentioned above provide you with the following:
Print only – includes print magazine plus access to our digital edition (available on your PC or laptop) Print + Digital - includes print magazine plus full digital access: weekly iPad and Android edition, website (both desktop and mobile versions) and digital edition (available on your PC or laptop)
Your Subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 2-4 weeks.
I’m in business so I like to stay up-to-date with the things going on around me. Investors Chronicle is a fantastic resource for shares, tips and stock market analysis. I like to look at the latest trends and to judge where in the world money might be made. It has an informative style, but doesn’t suppose that you need to know absolutely everything about investments. A really tight read, and great for anyone with an eye on the markets.