From the publisher
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just getting started, a subscription to Investors Chronicle magazine, a Financial Times Group publication, brings you the authoritative source of market-beating fund & share tips, analysis and independent and comprehensive coverage of the UK stock market, and has been helping investors make their money work harder for over 150 years.
However, we cover more than just shares, a subscription to Investors Chronicle magazine means that you can enjoy all of this:
- Tips of the week. Uncover four exciting shares plus a bond tip and a fund tip every Friday morning.
- Weekly features on big investment themes such as energy markets, commodities and how to boost your income.
- Funds coverage. Interviews with leading fund managers plus our in-depth research to help you find the best funds for growth and income.
- Tips updates. Throughout the week we publish updates on our past stock picks, online.
- Ideas to take advantage of tax-efficient savings vehicles, including ISAs and SIPPs.
- Economic analysis. We'll give you the bigger picture, and help you understand the factors that affect your saving and investments.
- Trading ideas. ‘The Trader’ will show you with clear charts how he uses technical analysis to anticipate marketing moves and inform his strategy.
- Comprehensive companies’ coverage. We analyse over 1,000 company results each year to help you conduct through research when making investment decisions.
Subscribe to Alpha and you'll get all the benefits above, plus:
- Additional monthly share tips - Simon Thompson's analyst length small-cap special reports
- Weekly updates to Algy Hall's stock screens - alerts as companies hit the criteria of potentially market-beating strategies
- Broker length sector reports - valuations, analysis of industry trends; PLUS comparisons with major overseas-listed companies
- Quarterly asset allocation reviews - discover the world's cheapest markets and learn how to manage a multi-asset portfolio
- Professional risk management techniques - monitor how buying and selling securities alters the reward-to-risk profile of our Alpha portfolios
- Monthly overviews of investment trusts trading at a premium or a discount - discover the best value closed-ended funds
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Investors Chronicle- Digital + Alpha and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free UK delivery.
Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue and in most cases your magazine will be in your hands before it goes on sale in the shops!
Investors Chronicle- Digital + Alpha is published by The Financial Times Ltd (Investors Chronicle) who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here