In addition to our regular columns packed with useful information, as well as brainteasers and anecdotes to brighten up your day, you’ll find a wealth of fascinating features and inspiring interviews with some of the entertainment industry’s biggest names:
• The former Police frontman and all-round music icon, Sting, opens up about the importance of failure and why he favours working alone.
• Musician, DJ and fashion designer, Boy George, looks back on the beginnings of Culture Club, scouring the charity shops of Blackheath and overcoming addiction.
• What heroes are reading: we speak to 14 key workers about the books that have helped them survive the pandemic.
• Around the world in 12 folk treatments: Reader’s Digest editors reveal their favourite home remedies.
• Why we need to start taking hyperhidrosis—abnormally excessive sweating—more seriously
From the publisher
Reader's Digest magazine is bursting with stories, articles, advice, recipes, reviews, tips, jokes and anecdotes. Each issue is small enough to fit in your handbag or pocket, but big enough and perfectly informed to keep you entertained for days.
We have regular features covering health, travel, money, food, home and garden, as well as recommendations and reviews on entertainment, books and technology. Plus, have a go at our beat the cartoonist, trivia quiz and other fun and games on offer each and every month.
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free UK delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
Reader's Digest is published by Vivat Direct Ltd TA Reader's Digest who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above.