Digital subscriptions are available for this title. Digital Subscriptions are supplied by Zinio, who will deliver the digital editions direct to your inbox - you can access them directly through your web browser or download the Zinio app on your mobile device.
From the publisher
Inspiration and expert advice – the kitbag essential for enthusiasts and pro photographers
Whether you're a part-time amateur or a full-time pro, Digital Photographer aims to challenge and motivate you to take your best shots.
Regular features cover all the key kit and techniques, and you’ll learn new tricks and fine-tune your skills with practical photography advice and tips from top professionals.
PLUS as a subscriber to Digital Photographer, you have access to hundreds of creative resources via FileSilo - all for free! You’ll find brushes, textures, filters, actions, fonts, stock images, Photoshop assets, video tutorials and more.
Digital Photographer’s FileSilo is a rapidly growing library that’s updated continually with cool resources. Secure online access makes it easy to keep your downloads organised, plus you can browse and access the content from anywhere.
• Shooting skills: Discover how to take standout shots with guides from the experts on landscapes, portraits, macro, astrophotography and more.
• Editing tricks: Make your shots the best they can be with step-by-step guides to image enhancements, including retouching and creative effects.
• Professional insight: Be inspired by the world’s top pros as they tell you how they built their careers, their top shooting advice and the stories behind their famous shots.
• Career advice: Learn top tricks for making it in the photographic industry and how to start earning money from your shots.
• Kit reviews: The latest and greatest cameras, accessories and software rated by tech experts. Impartial advice guaranteed so you make the right choice for your next purchase.
• News & First looks: We share with you hands-on previews of newly released must-have kit, as well as keeping you up to date with the latest trends, competitions and more.
This is published 13 times per year, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here