From the publisher
Nursing & Residential Care is the only monthly journal providing essential reading for nurses, managers and training coordinators and care assistants working in care homes.
Nursing & Residential Care covers a variety of issues from across the profession and is the only journal that contains a monthly section for those studying for Diplomas in Health and Social Care for levels 2 and 3.
Subscribe today for:
• Peer-reviewed clinical articles to keep you up to date with current best practice
• Level 2 and 3 diploma series including case studies and reflective practice questionnaires
• Care Quality Commission series on how to comply with the Essential Standards
• Legal issues to ensure all employees adhere to the latest legislation
• Management and practical issues, including staffing, laundry, nutrition and managing the care home environment, both indoor and outdoor
• Dementia series exploring different practical care approaches that follow on from the National Dementia Strategy and focus on non-pharmacological care
• News and clinical updates from the past month
Nursing & Residential Care provides practical information, guidance and support on everything you need to know to achieve your qualifications and keep you updated on best practice. Ensure you keep informed and remain ahead of developments with NRC.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Nursing and Residential Care and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here