Model Engineer magazine is a great way for you to stay informed on everything to do with building working mechanical models. With over a hundred years of experience to draw on, this modelling magazine covers everything from classic steam locomotives to cutting-edge modern developments in scale engineering. Regular content includes constructional articles, features on the best techniques and tools available and profiles of full-size modelling subject prototypes. You’ll also get all the benefits of the magazine's historic links with the Model Engineer Exhibition at Olympia, London, as well as reviews of local and national events.
From the publisher
A subscription to Model Engineer magazine offers it all, on various engineering subjects. Established for over 100 years, Model Engineer magazine features practical advice on construction model, articles and reviews.
A subscription to Model Engineer magazine is now available in both printed and digital editions.
• Every issue, Delivered conveniently to your door for FREE
• View the full range of content on www.model-engineer.co.uk
• Gain access to the complete back catalogue of Model Engineer Magazine Digital Editions
• Model Engineer magazine digital archive online 2001 – 2007
• Access to subscriber competitions on Model-Engineer.co.uk
• Access to premium web articles on Model-Engineer.co.uk
• Regular email newsletters
Why not save more by also taking out a subscription to our other leading engineers’ magazine Model Engineer's Workshop
This is published 26 times per year, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here