From the publisher
Match Fishing currently publishes 12 issues a year but reserves the right to change the number of issues in an annual term.
With a Match Fishing magazine subscription, you’ll come face to face with the big names and champions of the moment, with articles from the likes of Jamie Hughes, Des Shipp, Joe Carass, Rob Perkins, Andy Power, Dan Webb, Grant Albott, Simon Colclough and Matt Godfrey as well as interviews with stars like Robbie Griffiths and England ace Callum Dicks. If you’re serious about taking your angling hobby to the next level, don’t miss another issue with a Match Fishing magazine subscription!
Ready for the catch of your life? Here’s what you’ll find in every issue of your Match Fishing magazine subscription, landing through your letterbox every month:
• News, reader letters and photographs of the best catches of the month
• Secrets and insider tips on refining your technique, using different gear and fishing for different species
• River, canal and reservoir masterclasses – it’s time to get your head in the game!
• Match fishing preparation tips from the biggest names
• Seasonal gear reviewed by the Match Fishing magazine team as well as guides to fishing in different conditions to make sure you’re still pulling a good catch
• Angling festivals to attend and events to take part in all over the country, all year round!
• Fancy a new rod? Don’t miss the monthly competitions to win some serious gear!
• Champion stories – find out how they’re doing it and catching for money
• Free delivery direct to your door!
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Match Fishing and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include delivery.
Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue and in most cases your magazine will be in your hands before it goes on sale in the shops!
Match Fishing is published by David Hall Publishing Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.