HELLO! magazine is your insight into the daily lives of the rich and famous with a rich mix of articles and interviews from around the world. Exclusive photo-coverage of high society events: cocktail parties, balls, receptions, gallery openings, charity dinners.
A HELLO! magazine subscription is exactly what you need - if youre looking for a great-quality, glossy weekly, that is!
Featuring stories on everyone whos anyone in British society - whether its supermodels, musicians and Hollywood actresses or lords, ladies and even royalty. If theyre A-List, theyll be in your weekly HELLO! magazine.
With exclusive coverage of the biggest events, interviews with the most rich and famous and beautiful photo shoots that will make you green with envy, theres no denying its a fantastic read. HELLO! magazine has a great reputation as a reliable source of news - not just idle gossip - which is why its the magazine the stars trust.
If you take out a HELLO! magazine subscription, your weekly read will include:
• Diary of the Week - Topical photo-coverage of high society events: cocktail parties, receptions, gallery openings, charity dinners. The place to be and be seen in the social calendar.
• Panorama and World in Pictures - A topical, pictorial review of world events.
• Inside Story - The essential insight into the daily lives of the rich and famous.
• Cinematters - The weekly round up of news and celebrities from the entertainment industry.
• Puzzles - and Teasers
• Fashion - Beautiful people and beautiful clothes! With over 32 pages a month dedicated to fashion HELLO!s unique coverage combines haute couture, with shopping pages highlighting key collections, accessories and new ranges.
• Beauty - Written by our award-winning beauty editor, Nadine Baggott, we cover the latest products and best buys with tailored solutions for all your beauty needs.
• Health - sound advice for a healthy lifestyle.
• Cookery - Recipes as well as advice on preparation, nutrition and accompaniments.
• Horoscopes - with Jonathan Cainer.
• Win! - a chance to win a prize worth at least £2,500!
A subscription to HELLO! magazine makes the perfect gift for somebody special, or even just a lovely treat for yourself!
Your Subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4 - 6 weeks.
Although I don’t tend to buy magazines these days, if I’m in doctor’s waiting room or an airport I will fill up on the gossip of something like Hello! It presents sometimes trashy celeb life in a way that actually appears quite classy. I can promise you it’s not all like that, but Hello! do what they do so well you’d be forgiven it’s always red carpets and expensive dresses. A great title.
We were on the cover of Hello! once and since then I’ve always had an affinity with it. I know what it stands for and why people read it, but it often steps outside of pure celebrity into stuff that’s very fashion orientated, or a bit more culture, or to do with royalty. I think after all these years it’s still managed to retain for itself a bit of conscience.
For me it would have to be Hello! magazine – great interviews... really diverse as well, fantastic photos, and some really nice beauty and style stuff in there. When we’re hanging around waiting to go on stage, it’s always the sort of title that will get passed around so we can control our nerves and think about something else!
I try not to pay much attention to stuff written about us... you have to ignore lots of it, but I still like reading the gossip magazines. So HELLO! would be my favourite because it does it in a classy way. There’s lots of attention paid to photos, and the tone is always quite respectful, even though it’s all about diving into the lives of the rich and famous. Everyone likes to have a snoop every now and again, let’s be honest!
For me it’s always been a battle between Hello! and OK! For celebrity gossip they are both great magazines which have a finger on the celebrity pulse like no others. That’s not to say I haven’t wished I’d not been in the in the past, but I know lots of my friends swear by what’s going on in them, and what they do well, they do very well.
I make no apologies for liking HELLO! magazine. What I love about it is the cross-section of celebrities. There seems a huge diversity in who is talked about and relevant, and the pieces are always nicely presented and tasteful. I don’t think anyone really wants to read about all that nastiness, and it’s reassuring to see the way HELLO! catches up with the latest celebrity news and movements.