From the publisher
Buy a subscription to Caduceus magazine and save up to 15%.
Caduceus magazine is a healing, spiritual magazine, based in the UK, that focuses on psychological, emotional, spiritual, ecological and environmental health, therapy and growth, including natural, holistic, energy and complementary medicine.
Caduceus magazine explores the frontiers of sacred science and topics covered include climate change, swine flu, Codex Alimentarius, vitamin D, sunlight health benefits, sound healing and therapy, vitamins and minerals, homoeopathy, fluoridation, iodine treatment of breast cancer, electromagnetic fields and pollution, animal communication, 2012, Mayan prophesies, psychic healing, megalithic sites, crop circles, shamanism, reincarnation and mysticism.
Founded in 1987 by acupuncturist and Sufi, Sarida Brown, the magazine is published quarterly and independently and is now run and edited by medical journalist/editor Simon Best, co-author (with biophysicist Dr Cyril Smith) of the award-winning Electromagnetic Man: Health and hazard in the electrical environment (Dent, London, 1989).
Caduceus magazine has recently launched into North America, where it is available in over 1,200 outlets in Canada and the USA.
In the Winter issue (no. 80), due out just before or after Christmas, articles include:
* Raw milk - the huge nutritional benefits, much of which are destroyed by pasteurization
* Tapping into healing - the major healing potential of EFT and TFT
* Ghost Dance in Glastonbury - exploring the history of the modern presentation of the dance and its importance today
* Ending a relationship - how to break energetically when a relationship ends.
* The great swine flu con - the dubious science and agendas behind the emergence of the H1N1 vaccine
... and other regular features on poetry, book reviews and news.
We look forward to welcoming you as a new reader. All new subscribers get a free back issue and can buy others at half price.
For quarterly titles please allow up to 4-6 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue.