This is a digital subscription supplied by Zinio, who will deliver the digital editions direct to your inbox - you can access them directly through your web browser or download the Zinio app on your mobile device. Which devices can I read on?
Print subscriptions are available for this title.
Sea Angler is Britain’s s biggest-selling sea fishing magazine. Launched in 1972, it covers shore and boat angling around the UK coastline and further afield. It's unique because every month it offers:
* Full and honest tackle tests: what to use and buy
* Exclusive bass section: dedicated to Britain's true sportfish
* Shimano Mission Catch Competition: catch target species over a certain weight to claim embroidered catch badges
* Technical and Tactical advice: how to catch through the changing seasons
* Regular kayaking advice features & stories
On average we publish 140 pages each month absolutely crammed with action, advice, tips and inspirational editorial.
To add to your wishlist, log in to your account.
Don't have an account? Create one here.