From the publisher
2018 was a big year for the Royal Family, and it's looking like 2019 will be too! “Through the many changes I have seen over the years - faith, family and friendship have been not only a constant for me but a source of personal comfort and reassurance” – The Queen, Christmas Broadcast 2018.
Included in this issue:
- The End of a Busy Year for Her Majesty
- Royal News
- Competition – Royal London
- The Cambridges Bring Christmas Cheer
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders – Molton Brown
- Their First International Tour Together – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Down Under cont…
- Happy 70th Birthday to The Prince of Wales
- A Time for Remembrance – Lest We Forget
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Royal Life Issue 40 and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
For single issues please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here