From the publisher
As the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's first joint overseas tour to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga and New Zealand, comes to an end, we are delighted to share the latest issue of Royal Life magazine with you, covering the first part of their tour Down Under.
We also take a look at the star-studded Royal Wedding of Princess Eugenie of York, to her long-time boyfriend Jack Brooksbank, including all the details on the dress, the venue, the guests and more. The gorgeous official images taken by Alex Bramall are also included, plus a look at all the previous Royal Weddings at Windsor Castle.
As per usual, we have all the latest Royal news - including Her Majesty's shopping trip to The Lexicon and Catherine opening the new Photography Centre at the V&A Museum, plus two new competitions!
Included in this issue:
-The Celebrations Continue with the Star-Studded Royal Wedding of Princess Eugenie
-Competition – Win a Royal Christmas with Olga Thomas
- Highlighting Animal Conservation – Prince William’s African Tour
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders – Victoria Carpets Ltd and WIN a Royal Carpet!
- Their First International Tour Together – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Down Under
- Connecting with the Countryside – Prince Charles in Northumberland and Scotland
- Celebrations for the Nation – Royal Weddings at Windsor
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Royal Life Issue 39 and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
For single issues please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your first delivery. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here