ISUBSCRIBE REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY & JOINING
- There are no fees to join or participate in isubscribe Rewards.
- You must obtain permission from your parent or guardian prior to joining if you are under 18 years old.
- Corporations, partnerships, trusts and Government bodies are not eligible to participate. This includes companies who are invoiced by isubscribe's corporate ordering system.
- By joining isubscribe Rewards you agree to receiving email communications about your specific rewards, including notification of points added to your account, birthday and refer a friend voucher benefits. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by updating your preferences in your account or by contacting isubscribe for assistance. If you unsubscribe you may not receive notification of your isubscribe Rewards benefits.
- You may withdraw from isubscribe Rewards by contacting isubscribe
- isubscribe Rewards benefits can only be redeemed for products sold online at isubscribe.co.uk and are not redeemable for cash.
- isubscribe reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend or vary all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the isubscribe Rewards program without notice and at any time for any reason whatsoever in its absolute discretion. isubscribe Rewards members will not receive any compensation from isubscribe in the event of modification or suspension of isubscribe Rewards.
- isubscribe reserves the right to modify, refuse or terminate your access to isubscribe Rewards, including any benefits you have accrued, without notice or reason and at its absolute discretion.
BIRTHDAY REWARD VOUCHER
- To receive the birthday reward voucher your account must contain your birthday month and a valid email address. Your birthday details cannot be changed after they have been entered.
- You will receive a £2.50 birthday reward gift voucher by email in the month of your birthday. The birthday voucher is valid for 28 days and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or subscriptions payable on Direct Debit or Paypal.
- After joining isubscribe Rewards you will automatically earn 5 isubscribe Rewards points (Points) on every pound you spend on isubscribe.co.uk when a purchase is completed.
- Any purchases you make prior to joining isubscribe Rewards will not be eligible for Points.
- Points can be earned on purchases of subscriptions via one-off payment and direct debit, and the number of points earned will be calculated on the first payment term of the direct debit only.
- You cannot redeem Points against the payment of a subscription on Direct Debit.
- Points can be earned on purchases of gift vouchers. Points are not earned on redemption of gift vouchers.
- Points will be allocated to your account 90 days after a purchase is completed. Prior to this 90 days period they will be shown as pending Points in your account.
- 250 Points will be earned instantly when you update your subscriber profile. You must provide your birthday month, and your magazine interest areas to receive the 250 Points. You will only receive the 250 Points the first time you update your profile.
- Points from different accounts cannot be merged, including between family members.
- Bonus Points and Points promotions may be offered from time to time with specific terms.
- The redemption value of Points is determined solely by isubscribe and may be varied at any time.
- Points can be used any time you choose. A minimum of five Points is required to start redeeming Points against a purchase.
- You must log in to your isubscribe account to redeem Points. When selecting a payment method, you can determine to redeem Points against the purchase. A purchase can be made with any combination of Points, gift voucher and credit card as payment methods. You cannot redeem Points with subscriptions payable on Direct Debit.
- As per isubscribe’s terms and conditions, when a subscription is purchased you agree that you may cancel a subscription within 48 hours of purchase and receive a full refund from isubscribe. You also agree that cancellations and refunds requested more than 48 hours after purchase are provided only by the discretion of the publisher and will be refunded by the publisher directly.
- If you cancel a pre-paid subscription and receive a refund from isubscribe, or if you cancel a subscription payable on Direct Debit, any Points earned for that purchase will not be added to your account.
- If a refund is required on a purchase where Points were redeemed, the amount paid will be refunded via the original method of payment, yet any Points redeemed will be not be returned to your account.
- If the whole purchase was made with Points redeemed, those points will not be returned to your account.
REFER A FRIEND
- You must be an isubscribe Rewards member to request a Referral voucher and you can request up to 10 Referral vouchers every 30 days.
- A Referral voucher can be used once by a new isubscribe customer to obtain a discount off their first purchase. It can never be used by the person who requested the voucher. The Referral voucher is valid for 90 days and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, or subscriptions payable on Direct Debit or Paypal.
- You will earn 5 Referral points for every pound your friend spends on the order they place with the Referral voucher you forward. Referral points are not earned on the redemption of the voucher or reward points. The Referral points will be allocated to your account 90 days after a purchase is completed