From the publisher
Shephard’s Infantry Equipment Handbook is an invaluable reference guide to infantry equipment. Concise and compact, the handbook provides specifications with a supplier/product guide, in addition to being an excellent point of contact for government, military and senior industry personnel across the world.
The handbook contains up to date information on the latest equipment including:
• the full spectrum of personal and crew-served weapons:
- pistols, carbines/assault rifles, sniper rifles, machine guns, mortars, individual grenade launchers, automatic grenade launchers, hand grenade and assault/anti-tank weapons
• optical day sights, laser points and weapon-mounted fire control systems
• combat body armour including helmets, goggles and protective gloves
• load carriage, including water carriers
Product Guide - an easy guide to who makes what
Suppliers Guide - A-Z of the industry supplying this sector
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Infantry Equipment Handbook and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.