From the publisher
British Journal of School Nursing will support your professional development and training, through high-quality information and advice on clinical topics, mental health and wellbeing, child and adolescent health research and professional issues.
Subscribe to British Journal of School Nursing for:
• Essential advice on important issues affecting children and young people's health, and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in policy and public health
• The latest research findings on key areas of importance to you, as well as up-to-date information on the issues and concerns facing all school nurses
• Access the best clinical articles available to school and public health nurses, written by experts and peer-reviewed by leading authorities in the profession
• Key articles and case studies to help you develop your practice and provide first class care
• Review the legal aspects of providing care to children within the school setting, including reports and analysis of the issues affecting you from policy to practice
Meet the complex needs of the children and young people in your care and help them reach their full potential with British Journal of School Nursing.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about British Journal of School Nursing and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
To view other titles by this publisher Click here