- Get a free gift with a subscription to RHS’ The Garden magazine!
- iSUBSCRiBE sale! Save up to 75% on magazine subscriptions!
- It’s not too late! Buy last minute Christmas gifts today…
- Come to iSUBSCRiBE for your last minute Christmas gifts!
- Extra freebies when you buy magazine subscriptions at iSUBSCRiBE!
Country Walking magazine explores south-west routes
Category: Sports & Outdoor Magazine Subscriptions
Category: Country Walking subscription
Posted by Christopher John
Country Walking magazine subscription holders in the south-west of England may be particularly interested in the March 2010 edition.
The publication features a number of the top walks in the area, with particular emphasis on Devon and Cornwall.
It includes a planner and suggested routes for different times of the year so readers will never be short of ideas for a ramble.
As well as coastal destinations such as Salcombe, Mowenstow and Tintage, inland destinations including Dartmoor and Bodmin are also featured.
Meanwhile, although St Valentine's Day may have passed now, a feature on romantic walking breaks could provide the perfect inspiration for wowing a loved one.
A range of equipment from lunchboxes and walking poles to midweight fleeces and cereal bars have also been tested, while an article on using Nordic walking to keep fit should help readers get into shape.
In other news, VisitCornwall recently suggested that Newquay remains a popular destination for families, despite its reputation for being a surfers' and young peoples' holiday paradise.