Reach new markets and new customers by putting your magazines on iSUBSCRiBE. It costs absolutely nothing to be listed and marketed by us, and because we work on a cost per sale basis you pay only when we get orders for your titles.
Whether you're a major publishing company or a specialist publisher of niche magazines, we can help you sell more subscriptions.
iSUBSCRiBE is the UK's leading online magazine and newspaper subscription provider, and has been supplying subscription services to UK publishers since 2003. Our 12-strong team is based on the King's Road in London, but as we also have market-leading operations in Australia and New Zealand, we can give you international reach for your magazines should you need it.
With over 3,000 consumer, business, specialist and international magazine titles as well as newspapers, free holiday brochures and travel guides, we cover every genre from lifestyle to fashion, news to entertainment and science to sport. iSUBSCRiBE.co.uk had 1.25 million unique visitors last year with over 120,000 orders, so we deliver sales volume as well as quality customers for our publisher clients.
We have grown by an average of 20% in each of the last five years and can give you access to over 330,000 customers and over 160,000 registered e-newsletter subscribers. Our typical customer is internet savvy, affluent and influential and generally in the age bracket of 30 to 55 years. And as nearly 50% of our customers subscribe to magazines and newspapers as gifts for other people, by being on iSUBSCRiBE you tap into the lucrative and growing gifting market. iSUBSCRiBE is working to grow this market offline as well by selling pre-paid gift cards in retail outlets such as Wilkinson and Clinton Cards.
We market your titles through search engine marketing, affiliate programmes, database activity and e-newsletters as well as direct mail, print advertising, special promotions, partner packages, in-store gift cards and a major Christmas gifting promotion.
List your titles with iSUBSCRiBE and you also appear on the sites we run on behalf of our partners, including WH Smith and Magazine Cafe. Your titles also benefit from our large library, school and corporate subscription activity.
To list with iSUBSCRiBE or for further information, contact Hannah Wood:
Ph: +44 20 7199 0163
- We are independent and privately owned, so we give you a great testing ground for publisher promotions, customer profiling and special research as well as driving incremental revenue generation in an impartial environment. We also have the largest range of titles and more publisher clients than any other subscription agency.
- iSUBSCRiBE is PCI Compliant so all customer data and card payments are processed in a secure environment.
- Our operations, including our customer call centre, IT and marketing team, are all based in our King's Road offices, so customers receive great levels of service.
- You will have a dedicated iSUBSCRiBE account manager to make sure that your pricing, gift options or copy are updated as you require. Or for more control, you can make these changes yourself by directly accessing the back-end of our site.
- Fixed rate commissions mean that you always know your cost of sale and can easily track lifetime value and profitability.
- Our dedicated library, corporate and schools order service makes your titles available to institutional buyers, giving you easy access to these key markets.
- We can produce a digital sample of your title for you free of charge through our sister company, Digital Initiatives. Titles adding these samples (what we call 'iMags') have seen sales conversion uplifts of up to 17%.
- iSUBSCRiBE know the importance of delivery, so we maintain very close working relationships with all subscription bureaus to iron out any issues before they become problems. We take the hard work out of customer satisfaction for you!
- And remember you only pay for orders that we generate on your behalf, it's as simple as that!
"I have been working with iSubscribe for as long as I can remember, helping my clients gain exposure to their titles and generate high quality subscriptions. Throughout this time, I've enjoyed a highly professional and close working relationship with the iSubscribe account management team who have always been on hand to help."
Steven Sudbury, Subscriptions Consultant
"iSUBSCRIBE have generated many thousands of extra subscribers for our magazines since we started working with them. Their promotional campaigns have been very successful for us in the past and we fully intend to get involved in future promotions. Their website is easy to navigate, and their reporting system provides us with accurate, up to date and enlightening information."
Paul Smith, Hubert Burda Media
"iSUBSCRIBE are a great online agent to work with - they're reliable, friendly and proactive. Most importantly they bring in quality subscribers for us at a consistent rate."
Wayne Timbrell, Future Publishing
"I really enjoy working with iSUBSCRIBE. They always have great ideas to market subscriptions in innovative ways. The follow-up and support of my account manager is great too. Hannah is always there to tell me what promotion I could run."
Julie Mandanhar, Time Magazine
"iSUBSCRiBE delivers new subscribers we may not reach through our own channels. Their ability to promote our magazines within subject categories is valued, putting our magazines in front of new readers and gift buyers."
Simon Blanchard, Bauer Consumer Media
"Being the top online magazine agent, iSUBSCRiBE is the perfect partnership for our online sales."
Andy Harris, Editor, JAMIE Magazine