- Free travel books with Lonely Planet Traveller magazine subscription!
- The perfect Mother's Day present for the traveller AND a great free gift!
- Lonely Planet Traveller finds Europe’s best city breaks
- Sunday Times Travel has us wanting to go to Turkey!
- Condé Nast Traveller visits Oman in the April issue
Lady Gaga to appear on Rolling Stone magazine cover
Category: Entertainment Magazine Subscriptions
Music fans who have a Rolling Stone magazine subscription will be able to see Lady Gaga on the cover of the latest edition of the publication.
The controversial popstar, who famously wore a dress made of animal meat for last year's MTV Video Music Awards, took part in a relatively-normal photoshoot for Rolling Stone magazine.
She also opened up to the publication about her past, talking about being bullied as a child.
"[I was] teased for being ugly, having a big nose, being annoying," she told Rolling Stone magazine.
The 25-year-old added that she didn't even want to go to school sometimes because the bullying was so bad.
Discussing the relationship she has with her fans, the Born This Way singer told Rolling Stone magazine she feels like there's an "umbilical cord that I don't want to cut, ever".
"I don't feel that they suck me dry," she added.
Subscribe and save on a Rolling Stone magazine subscription today.
Posted by Tori Gibson