- Free travel books with Lonely Planet Traveller magazine subscription!
- The perfect Mother's Day present for the traveller AND a great free gift!
- Lonely Planet Traveller finds Europe’s best city breaks
- Sunday Times Travel has us wanting to go to Turkey!
- Condé Nast Traveller visits Oman in the April issue
R-Patz wanted different kiss acceptance
Category: Fashion Magazine Subscriptions
Robert Pattinson has revealed that he knew the act that he and reported girlfriend Kristen Stewart put on at a recent prize giving ceremony would fail.
Accepting the gong for best kiss at the MTV Movie Awards, the pair staged an awkward attempt at failing to recreate the winning smooch.
However, Marie Claire magazine has reported that R-Patz was unhappy about the way it turned out and that he had suggested a number of alternatives prior to the ceremony.
He told MTV News that he knew the stunt would not work and "gave them a whole selection and no one thought they were funny".
"So then we ended up doing something which didn't work," he lamented.
It is the second year running that the couple have won the gong for their kissing scenes in the Twilight Saga, with this year's prize for their coming together in New Moon.
Robert Pattinson has become something of a heartthrob since taking on the role of Edward Cullen.
His other credits include Remember Me and Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix.
Posted by Claire Sharp