- Free travel books with Lonely Planet Traveller magazine subscription!
- The perfect Mother's Day present for the traveller AND a great free gift!
- Lonely Planet Traveller finds Europe’s best city breaks
- Sunday Times Travel has us wanting to go to Turkey!
- Condé Nast Traveller visits Oman in the April issue
Anna Wintour to lift Kim ban at The Met Ball?
Category: Fashion Magazine Subscriptions
It’s safe to say that famed Vogue USA editor Anna Wintour is not Kim Kardashian’s biggest fan. She has previously said that she would allow the reality television star on the magazine’s cover “over her dead body”, snubbed her at Paris Fashion Week and banned her from attending last year’s Met Ball, however it seems that this year Wintour may have been forced to have a change of heart.
Kim’s boyfriend (and baby-daddy) Kanye West will be performing at the event, so Kardashian will attend as his guest. The couple’s BFFs Beyonce and Jay-Z will also be in attendance as Queen B is this year’s Honorary Chair.
The Met Ball (or The Costume Institute Gala as it’s officially called) will be held on 6th May, before the opening of this year’s exhibition Punk: Chaos to Couture on 9th May, running until 11th August.
Subscribe and save on Vogue USA magazine subscription today.
Posted by Amy Power.