- Free travel books with Lonely Planet Traveller magazine subscription!
- The perfect Mother's Day present for the traveller AND a great free gift!
- Lonely Planet Traveller finds Europe’s best city breaks
- Sunday Times Travel has us wanting to go to Turkey!
- Condé Nast Traveller visits Oman in the April issue
Tribute to Michael Jackson
Category: Celebrity Magazine Subscriptions
Title: HELLO! Magazine Subscription
Hello magazine has marked the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death by publishing a look back in pictures at the past 12 months and how his friends, family and fans dealt with his death.
The king of pop passed away on June 25th 2009, leaving millions in shock and mourning across the world.
Fans held vigils in places such as New York's Times Square and the Apollo Theatre, which has long been associated with the Jackson Five.
However, it was not long before controversy showed its ugly face, with allegations being made that the star's ex-wife Debbie Rowe was not the biological mother of two of his young children - a claim she refuted, calling it "hurtful and insidious".
Jackson - aged 50 at the time of his death - was laid to rest in Los Angeles' Forest Lawn Cemetery during a private service.
A memorial concert was also held in the city, where his young daughter Paris paid a moving tribute to her father, calling him "the best daddy you can imagine".
Hello also released a photograph of Jacko's son playing happily in the Hawaiian surf with his siblings on the star's anniversary.
Posted by Tori Gibson