- Get a free gift with a subscription to RHS’ The Garden magazine!
- iSUBSCRiBE sale! Save up to 75% on magazine subscriptions!
- It’s not too late! Buy last minute Christmas gifts today…
- Come to iSUBSCRiBE for your last minute Christmas gifts!
- Extra freebies when you buy magazine subscriptions at iSUBSCRiBE!
Look praises Florence's hairdo
Category: Celebrity Magazine Subscriptions
Look magazine has praise Florence Welch for her choice of hairstyles after dazzling at her gig in Edinburgh last night (May 12th).
The Florence + The Machine singer was rocking heidi plaits at the Corn Exchange concert and caught the eye of the fashion-conscious publication.
It suggested that girls everywhere could be copying the star's barnet at this year's festivals as it is great for hiding bad hair days and will "add a touch of glamour to any wellies-and-shorts combo".
"Simply spritz your hair with dry shampoo, separate with a centre-parting into two plaits, pin one, then the other and finish with hairspray," the magazine advised.
It has been a good year so far for Ms Welch, whose band has been nominated for Best Album, Best Breakthrough Act, Best Live Act and Song Of The Year in the Mojo Honours List 2010.
Well-known tracks include Rabbit Heart, You've Got The Love and Dog Days Are Over.
Posted by Tori Gibson
Are you a fan of the heidi plait?