- Free travel books with Lonely Planet Traveller magazine subscription!
- The perfect Mother's Day present for the traveller AND a great free gift!
- Lonely Planet Traveller finds Europe’s best city breaks
- Sunday Times Travel has us wanting to go to Turkey!
- Condé Nast Traveller visits Oman in the April issue
Darcey Bussell talks Strictly with Woman & Home
Category: Lifestyle Magazine Subscriptions
Darcey Bussell is the newest judge to the panel on BBC favourite Strictly Come Dancing but she’s not worried about being the “nice” one – she says exactly what she thinks.
In the September issue of Woman & Home, Darcey talks about the judging on the show and how viewers have taken to her.
“I was already a great fan of Strictly before I started on the show,” she says. “I loved watching the professional dancers, and how they got the best out of the contestants. At the beginning, everyone was critical – of everything I did! I knew the public would either totally hate me or love me, but I've been criticised throughout my career. That's part of the game, so I knew it came with the territory.”
She also confesses that she’s a bit of a sucker for Len’s charms... “With Len, I bow down and say ‘I am not worthy’,” she says. “He's such a gentleman, and he makes my knees turn to jelly when he smiles at me.”
Read the full interview in the September issue of Woman & Home.
Subscribe and save on a Woman & Home magazine subscription today.
Posted by Amy Power.