- Free travel books with Lonely Planet Traveller magazine subscription!
- The perfect Mother's Day present for the traveller AND a great free gift!
- Lonely Planet Traveller finds Europe’s best city breaks
- Sunday Times Travel has us wanting to go to Turkey!
- Condé Nast Traveller visits Oman in the April issue
Wired take a good look at Raspberry Pi
Title: WIRED Magazine Subscription
If you have a Wired magazine subscription then we’re sure you’ve probably already heard about the Raspberry Pi, but if you’re not too clued up on it then the July issue should clear up any lingering questions you may have.
The Raspberry Pi is a credit card-sized PC that is ready to change the world whilst helping to teach children about programming. With sales already doing pretty well, it could definitely reach its goal.
Of course, the issue is also ram-med (see what we did there?) with plenty of other great features, including office dog Ruby testing speakers, how to cook with dirt and a good look at the world of banking.
Subscribe and save on a Wired magazine subscription today.
Posted by Amy Power.