Public Institutions, Libraries, & Schools
iSUBSCRiBE is the UK's leading and most comprehensive online magazine subscription store with nearly 2,000 consumer, business, international and specialist titles on offer. Representing nearly 500 publishers, iSUBSCRiBE has direct contractual relationships which means we offer the best prices and deliver the titles directly via Royal Mail - saving time and money with up to 90% off retail prices.
iSUBSCRiBE offers a unique corporate subscription service that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of public, state and institutional libraries. With a dedicated account manager and a unique library website iSUBSCRiBE offers a bespoke service.
iSUBSCRiBE currently services over 500 libraries globally, both tender and non-tender, and in some cases, on an ad-hoc basis.
Benefits of our corporate service
- Centralised service for all your magazine subscriptions - no need to contact several different publishers.
- Quotes are provided upon request so you can manage your budget (minimum order requirement is 3 subscriptions).
- Quotes are valid for 7 days.
- Invoice emailed within 24 hours of quote approval. Payment terms 7 days.
- We save you time by doing the ordering for you PLUS we follow up on any query you may have including delivery, missing issues etc.
- Renewal reminders are sent out 3 months prior to the subscription's expiry date.
- We make it EASY - One point of contact (Your dedicated iSUBSCRiBE Account Manager) and one invoice.
- NO Administration Fees / NO Service Fees.
- All subscriptions delivered by Royal Mail.